3. 寫上住址及貼上$2郵票的回郵信封4個(4 X 9吋)。
2. 申請入讀2018-2019學年K1班，面試日期為2017年11月4日， 家長請於2017年10月31日前遞交申請表，不否則需因應學位之情況， 才安排進行面試。會見結果於1個月內(於2017年12月2日前)以郵寄 方式通知。
First Assembly of God Church Tin Chak Nursery
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1)Class in the 2018/19 School Year
(A) Collection of application Forms (No quota):
1. Obtain from school in person
2. Download from school website
(B) Application Procedures:
Please complete the "Application Form" and returned to the school with the following documents, and we will meet with children and their parents.
1. Photocopy of the child's birth registration record
2. Photocopy of the child's immunization record
3. 4 of self-addressed stamped envelopes（4x9inches）and affix $1.7 stamp
4. $40 application fee payable upon appointment .The application fee is non-returnable whether application is successful or not
No set quota for the application
2. Apply for admission to the academic year 2018-2019 K1 Class interview will be conducted on 4 November 2017, parents please submit the application form before 31 October 2017; otherwise the interview should be re-arranged subject to the class vacancy. Notification will be sent by post within 1 month (before 2 December 2017).
(C) Format and Arrangement of Interview:
1. Interaction with student, teacher and parents through table games, conversation and etc. The purpose is to assess young children ability.
2. Only 1 parent should accompany young children to participate the interview.
3. The applicant would be interviewed by 2 adjudicators.
(D) Admission Criteria:
1. Children would be assessed based on performance in that day, such as courtesy, regulatory
compliance and emotional performance, curiosity, the involvement of activity and participation and so on.
2. For the admission application, priority will be given to the following situations:
- Working parents
- Three brothers and/or sisters of the age of six or under six
- Current students or graduated siblings
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
(E) Registration Arrangements
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
2. Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
3. The registration fee for 2018/2019 whole day class is $1500.
1 If parents cannot present the “2018/19 RC” to the KG their child has been admitted to during the “centralised registration dates”, the KG concerned may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application to EDB within the designated period.
If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the “2018/19 RC” for registration. If an applicant wishes to change school after registering with a KG, he/she is required to get back the “2018/19 RC” from the KG with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the “2018/19 RC” from a KG, the KG concerned will no longer reserve the place for the applicant. Normally, the registration fee paid to the KG with which the applicant has registered will not be refunded.
Withdrawal Procedures -Parents must notify the school in written a month ago, in case the notice period less than a month, parents need to pay that month tuition fee.
(G) References can be obtained from the following websites:
Free Quality Kindergarten Education